Hill Newton Recruitment Ltd is a leading specialist recruiter on behalf of the Banking, Investment Management & Securities industry.
In addition to Banking and Financial services our Technical Division also provides experienced professionals to the New Media, Professional Services and Telecommunication sectors with particular areas of expertise including:-
• Senior Appointments ( Programme Managers, Project Managers, IT Managers and Business Analysts )
• Full Development Lifecycle Consultants
• Full Test Lifecycle Consultants
Our consultants have a strong mix of financial services and technology recruitment experience all having started their careers in their current areas of specialism before translating these skills to the recruitment sector. We can, therefore, provide expert advice and knowledge across all sectors of the industry and assist you in all aspects of your career development and requirements.
We concentrate on working closely with each of our candidates throughout their search and take the time to fully understand your skills, experience and more importantly your career aspirations. We are not interested in finding you “any job” but are determined to find you “the right job” and will assist you in a targeted search of opportunities available. This is why a large percentage of our candidate base is built up through referrals and candidates who return to us throughout their careers.
We will work closely with you throughout your search and beyond and can offer you:-
• Expert knowledge on industry trends & requirements.
• Honest and open advice on your career aspirations and how best to achieve them.
• Assistance with the creation of your CV.
• Access to opportunities with some of the most prestigious, world renowned financial services organisations in the market place.
• A full briefing on any opportunities that meet your requirements.
• A commitment not to release your CV to any position or organisation without your express consent.
• Full assistance with the interview process including advice on preparation & interview technique.
• Honest and constructive feedback following any interview.
• Assistance & advice with regard to the negotiation of any offers of employment, resignation from your employers and preparation for your new role.
• A complete follow up service with our consultants always available to discuss any concerns or difficulties you may have with your new role.
Hill Newton Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to diversity & equality in the workplace. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, disability, age, religious belief, sexual orientation or marital status.
All candidates will be treated equally and any assessment will made purely on their merits and qualifications and the only criteria for the selection of applicants will be that the individual meets, or is likely to meet, the requirements of the post for which they have applied.