Based in the City of London Hill Newton Recruitment is a leading provider of specialist recruitment services to the Banking, Investment Management & Securities industry.
In addition to Banking and Financial services our Technical Division also provides experienced professionals to the New Media, Professional Services and Telecommunication sectors with particular areas of expertise including:-
• Senior Appointments ( Programme Managers, Project Managers, IT Managers and Business Analysts )
• Full Development Lifecycle Consultants
• Full Test Lifecycle Consultants
We are focused on providing a consultative service to all our clients and believe our success is based on our ability to build excellent long term relationships with each client and our commitment to the provision of flexible tailor made solutions to each client requirement.
Our consultants have a strong mix of financial services and technology recruitment experience all having started their careers in their current areas of specialism before translating these skills to the recruitment sector. With this combination of experience from “both sides of the fence” we are ideally placed to provide clients with professional, informed advice and cost effective solutions to their recruitment needs..
We have a number of options that we utilise when sourcing candidates on behalf of our clients.
• Database Search
- We have an extensive database of candidates actively seeking new career opportunities across a wide range of sectors with a variety of skill sets. We also have access to a number of leading online jobsites that can be researched for suitable candidates.
- We utilise a wide range of advertising media including a number of professional publications and specialist websites that can provide a diverse candidate pool for consideration. We can provide both branded and confidential advertising on behalf of clients as appropriate.
• Search and Selection
- We can undertake a thorough search of contacts, and where appropriate, approach individuals to assess both their suitability and interest in a particular client vacancy. Searches can be undertaken on both a contingency or retained basis.
• Candidate/Client Referral
- A large number of our candidates approach us based on recommendations from previous / existing candidates or from our clients. In fact many of our previously placed candidates return to us again when seeking the next stage in their career development.
Before being considered for submission to our clients each candidate undergoes an in depth interview with one of our consultants in order to discuss all areas of their CV with particular emphasis on both their academic and professional experience & achievements.
As part of this interview process we will also discuss, in detail, each candidate’s career aspirations and financial requirements.
This information will then be recorded in our specialised recruitment database.
Upon receipt of a new client vacancy we will select a short list of suitable candidates from our extensive database based on their ability or likely ability to fulfil the particular requirements of each position. Where appropriate, advertising will be placed on a variety of websites and media publications.
Each candidate will then be fully briefed on the position and their consent obtained to submit their CV at which point it will be submitted to the client.
Throughout any subsequent interview process we will work closely with both client and candidate alike and assist in the management of the recruitment process including the offer process where appropriate.
Every possible step will be taken to ensure that individuals are treated equally and fairly and that decisions within the recruitment process are based solely on objective job related criteria.